Questions God Asks Us: We think of the bible as a book of answers, yet Jesus rarely gave simple, direct answers to those who questioned him. What if we considered the bible as a book of God’s questions to us? Using the book by Trevor Hudson, we’ll look at six questions from scripture that invite us into dialogue with God and lead to a deeper, more intimate relationships.
This six-week sermon series and small group studies kicks off on September 14. Small group meeting options are:
- Sundays, 9:15 a.m. at the Trinity Education Building (NW corner of 6th and North Streets)
- Wednesdays, 7:00 a.m. at Panera on the Levee
- Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. in the Friendship Room of Trinity Church (SW corner of 6th and North)
- Sept. 14: Where Are You? Genesis, chapter 3 – the story of Adam and Eve
- Sept. 21: What Are You Looking For? John, chapter 1 – the disciples follow Jesus
- Sept. 28: What is That in Your Hand? Exodus, chapter 3 & 4 – the story of Moses
- Oct. 5: Who Do You Say I Am? Mark, chapter 8 – who is Jesus
- Oct. 12: What Is Your Name? Genesis, chapter 32 – Jacob encounters God
- Oct. 19: Do You Understand John, chapter 13 – Jesus washes his disciples’ feet
What I Have Done for You?